During the registration of a new Exness account, you have to complete an Economic Profile and submit proof of identity (POI) and proof of residence (POR) documents for full account verification.
Account verification is important to ensure only an account holder has access to their Exness account. For security reasons, deposit limits are placed on unverified accounts and some payment methods are unavailable.
The video below will guide you on how to fully verify your Exness account; while the article explains verification in more detail.
- How to fully verify your Exness account
- About verification documents
- How to check if an account is fully verified
- Unverified Exness account restrictions
- Account verification time limit
- Verifying a second Exness account
How to fully verify your Exness account
After you have registered a new Exness account, fully verify your account by following these steps:
- Log in to your Personal Area (PA).
- Click Become a Real Trader at the top of this area to start. This button may appear differently if you have previously started the verification process but did not complete it.
- Verify your email address, if you have not already.
- Verify your phone number, if you have not already.
- Enter your personal information; make sure your full name entered matches exactly the name shown on your verification documents.
At this stage, deposits up to USD 2 000 can be made, but the Exness account has not been fully verified and the first deposit will begin the 30-day verification time limit.
- Complete the Economic Profile next, required before verification documents can be submitted.
- You begin the Verify documents step by entering in your legal name, then click Upload documents to continue. Remember, your legal name must match all verification documents exactly, as well as the registered name used for any payment methods that will be used with your Exness account.
- Next you will submit your proof of identity (POI) document:
- Select the country of issue for your ID from the dropdown.
- Choose the ID type.
- Select one of the options to attach your POI document; examples of acceptable POI documents are then shown. Click Next to submit the document.
At this stage, deposits up to USD 50 000 can be made, but the Exness account is still not fully verified and is still subject to the 30-day verification time limit.
- Information about accepted proof of residence (POR) documents are presented; choose one of the options to attach your POR document, then click Next.
- Log into your PA again in 24 hours to confirm your account is now fully verified. If your verification documents have been rejected, you may begin the process again from step 7.
Once verified, deposit limitations are lifted, while bank card and cryptocurrency based payment methods become available.
About verification documents
Valid, legible verification documents are essential, but can vary greatly depending on the country your Exness account is registered in.
We strongly recommend following the link for an in-depth look at Exness account verification documents.
How to check if an account is fully verified
When you log in to your Personal Area, your verification status is displayed at the top of the Personal Area.
Your verification status is shown here.
Unverified Exness account restrictions
Limitations are in place for unverified Exness accounts, which include:
- A maximum deposit of up to USD 2 000 (per Personal Area) after completing the Economic Profile, which is presented once your email and phone number are verified.
- A 30-day limit to complete account verification from the time of your first deposit.
- With proof of identity verified, your maximum deposit limit is USD 50 000 (per Personal Area), with the ability to trade.
- Limitations are lifted only after complete account verification.
- 30 days after the first deposit, deposits, transfers, and trading will be disabled until your Exness account is fully verified.
Account verification time limit
An Exness account has 30 days after its first deposit to fully complete account verification before further deposits, transfers, and trading is disabled. Time remaining for verification is shown in your Personal Area.
How your verification time limit is shown.
The 30-day time limit applies to partners from their first client registration. Withdrawals for partner accounts are disabled if not verified within 30-days.
Since deposits with cryptocurrency and/or bank cards require a fully verified Exness account, these cannot be used at all until your Exness account is fully verified.
Verifying a second Exness account
If you decide to register a second Exness account, you may use the same verification documents used to verify your primary Exness account. All usage rules apply for this second account (the account holder must also be the verified user).