- Submitting verification documents
- Checking an account is fully verified
- Account verification time limit
- About unverified Exness accounts
- Verifying a second Exness account
When you register your Exness account, you have to complete an Economic Profile and submit Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Residence (POR) documents. We need to verify these documents to ensure that all operations on your Exness account are performed by you, the genuine account holder.
Watch the video below to learn how to upload your documents to verify your Exness account in a few easy steps:
Submitting verification documents
After you have completed the Economic Profile step of account registration, you will reach the document verification step. The documents are very important and making sure they are acceptable will greatly speed up the verification process.
Follow the instructions shown in this step as follows:
- Enter your full name as it appears on all your verification documents, then click Upload Documents.
- Select the country of issue for your identity document from the dropdown, and select the type of identity document type. You may be presented with some examples of acceptable documents once these selections are made.
- Click Upload the document to upload a digital copy of your identity document. You can also click the option below to take and upload a photograph of your identity document. Once attached, click Submit document.
- Take note of the requirements for the proof of residence document, then click Upload the document to upload, or the option below to photograph the document. Once attached, click Submit document.
We strongly recommend following the link for an in-depth look at Exness account verification documents.
Checking an account is fully verified
When you log in to your Personal Area, your verification status is displayed at the top of the Personal Area.
Your verification status is shown here.
Account verification time limit
From the time of your first deposit, you are given 30 days to complete account verification which includes verification of identity, residence and economic profile.
The number of days left for verification is shown as a notification in your Personal Area, to make it easier for you to keep track each time you log in.
How your verification time limit is shown.
About unverified Exness accounts
There are limitations placed upon any Exness account yet to complete the account verification process.
These limitations include:
- A maximum deposit of up to USD 2 000 (per Personal Area) after completion of Economic Profile, and verifying email address and/or phone number.
- A 30-day limit to complete account verification from the time of your first deposit.
- With proof of identity verified, your maximum deposit limit is USD 50 000 (per Personal Area), with the ability to trade.
- These limitations are lifted after complete account verification.
- If your account verification is not complete within 30 days, deposits, transfers, and trading functions will not be available until the Exness account is fully verified.
The 30-day time limit applies to partners from the moment of their first client registration, while withdrawal actions for both partner and client are disabled in addition to deposits and trading after the time limit.
Deposits with cryptocurrency and/or with bank cards require a fully verified Exness account, so cannot be used at all during the 30-day limited function period, or until your account is fully verified.
Verifying a second Exness account
If you decide to register a second Exness account, you may use the same documentation that was used to verify your primary Exness account. All usage rules for this second account still apply, so the account holder must also be the verified user.