The Exness VPS service is available to anyone who meets a few simple requirements.
- How to apply
- About your VPS monitoring account
- Can I apply for more than one VPS?
- How many trading platforms can be used on the VPS?
To qualify for the Exness VPS, you will be required to:
- A lifetime total deposit of USD 500 or more must be made into the VPS monitoring account, which is a trading account chosen by you to register for the VPS service with; Bitcoin deposits into this trading account are also considered.
Note: Internal transfers between trading accounts do not count towards the lifetime
- Have USD 100 or more as free margin in the VPS monitoring account.
- Maintain a free margin of USD 100 for the duration of the application period on the VPS monitoring account.
How to apply
Once the requirements are met, you can apply by contacting our Support Team. You will need to provide the trading account number of the trading account chosen as your VPS monitoring account, and your Support PIN.
Within 5 working days, usually, you’ll be sent an email with all the details needed to get started using the Exness VPS service.
About your VPS monitoring account
Change of monitoring account
It is necessary for the monitoring account to always meet the VPS service requirements, so choose a trading account that you continuously use.
If you need to, you can change the monitoring account to another trading account by contacting our Support Team with the account number and other relevant details.
Note: The new monitoring account must belong to the same PA.
Can I apply for more than one VPS?
Only one VPS is provided per PA, but you can use a single VPS to trade with any trading accounts in your PA.
How many trading platforms can be used on the VPS?
The VPS comes with 3 MT4 platforms and 2 MT5 platforms pre-installed; 1 MultiTerminal is available for installation upon request.
No browsers can be installed on your VPS desktop, as the service is strictly reserved for trading.