No, we do not charge fees on a deposit or withdrawal action. However, certain Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) have their own transaction fees so it is always best to read more about our payment systems to avoid any surprises.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting a “something went wrong” error?
- Why was my deposit/withdrawal rejected?
- Why can't I make a deposit?
- What should I know about payments?
- What should I know about deposits?
- Are any fees charged by Exness for deposits or withdrawals?
- Why hasn't my deposit been credited to my account yet?
- What should I know about withdrawals?
- Why has my deposit and withdrawal failed?
- What do I do if my withdrawal fails?
Was this content helpful to you?
Your thoughts matter to us! Sharing your feedback helps us make our materials even more useful and enjoyable for you
We’re hard at work updating this content
We apologize for any inconvenience caused while this page was under maintenance;
it will be back up and better than ever as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please browse the Help Center for other articles that may be helpful.