Can’t login to your trading platform? We’ve got the solution.
The most common reason for login issues is entering incorrect information such as account number, password and server. If you enter incorrect information, an Invalid account (desktop, web and iOS app) or Authorization failed (Android app) notification will appear. Please double-check the information you entered and try again.
This could be caused by a few issues, so let’s troubleshoot them.
If you think your internet connection might be unstable, these are the steps you should take:
- Run a speed test to see if this is the problem.
- Check that all internet cables are securely input.
- Reset your modem/router by turning it off for at least 5 seconds before turning it back on again.
- Rescan for the servers by clicking on the connection bar in the bottom right-hand corner, and selecting rescan servers.
Firewall and Antivirus Software
In order to solve this, try the following:
- Add MT4 or MT5 to your Firewall and Antivirus Software exceptions
- Disable your firewall and try to log in again.
You may also try using the IP address/DNS to log in to the terminal. If you don’t have these details already, the Exness Support team can help you.
This could be happening due to issues on the server side.
This error usually resolves on its own, so it is suggested to wait and try to login again after a while. If the issue still persists, you may try the below steps:
- Get your server's IP and DNS settings, which the Exness Support Team can provide.
- You may try to restart the platform if the above doesn’t help.
- Lastly, you may try to reinstall the platform.
Contact the Exness Support Team if these steps do not solve this issue.
If you are still having problems, please contact our Support Team.