When launching the terminal for the first time, you may see the Waiting for update notification. This means that the trading terminal is waiting for quotes to be transmitted. For the terminal to start receiving quotes, you simply need to add a trading instrument to a chart.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I close a hedged order?
- I can’t log in to MT4/MT5 in new macOS Catalina
- I’m getting ‘Trade is disabled’ error
- I can't log in to the terminal
- The New Order button is gray
- Off quotes
- Waiting for update
- Not enough money
- Buy and Sell buttons are inactive
- Market is closed